A Happy Day

Today is a very happy day in our family. Its more of a holiday for us than Christmas!

Thirteen years ago today, I married my husband, Ben, he is an answer to my prayers, far beyond any dream of a man I could ever dream about. He is the most incredible man and I am so blessed to be able to share life with him and to grow together in our relationship with the Lord.

On our fourth anniversary, Sarrah arrived. She was another answer to years of prayers, not only ours, but family and dear friends we went to church with. It is so fun to watch her grow through the different stages of life. Nine years old. I blinked an zoom, she's nine.

Sometimes, Mother's day falls on the eight, so we have three reasons to celebrate then.

But today, we are celebrating the gift of life together, me and my husband and our little girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Love Shine

Not Worry? How hard is that?

He Chose You To Love You