Coffee Thoughts

I have to tell you, the past week I was able to store up some very special memories.

My brother-in-law came home on leave from Iraq and we had an early Thanksgiving. Also, my husbands parents came to town and another brother-in-law got married. And yesterday we got to celebrate my sisters housewarming. During this recession, God allowed her to have a new home built.

Family and friends gathered together throughout the week for different celebrations. I can still hear their laughter and see the smiles as I sip on my coffee today.

God's word says to meditate on things that are true, holy, pure, just, praiseworthy, knowledgeable and of good report.

Sometimes we have to look hard to focus on those things, but I've found it's definitely worth the look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Love Shine

Not Worry? How hard is that?

WHAT IF?