RESCUED

Last night I watched the most disturbing video. 

It made me cry.  

It made me angry.  

It made me heartbroken.  

It made me devasted.  

It made me sick. 

I thought of the people involved in the video. It was a rescue mission. The police went way into the deep dark cellar of sin and freed a victim.  

I don't know the details of how they were able to find this person and free them, all I saw was the rescue.  

I was so happy the victim was rescued. 

Once the victim heals from the physical wounds, there will be emotional wounds to heal from. 

It hurt my mind and made me sick, that there are people who are participating in victimizing other people in such a dark and evil way.

My prayer and hope is the victimwill truly, truly be comforted by God's loving hand. 

And the perpertrators will stop doing what they are doing.

When I thought of the video this morning it brought to mind how Jesus came into this dark world to rescue people from the deep dark cellar of sin. 

Jesus goes where other's do not. 

Jesus talks to hearts and minds of the people that other's would rather stay away from. 

Jesus rescues victims from the hands of other's people's sins. 

He goes right into the darkness and shines His light. 

I am so grateful today that Jesus gave those rescuers what was needed to save the victim. 

I am so grateful today that Jesus rescued me from my own deep dark cellar of sin. 

No matter where you are, I hope you know He is there in that darkness. His light shines. 

I hope you call to Him. 

I hope you hear Him. 

I hope you look for Him. 

I hope you see Him. 

I hope you reach out for Him.

I hope you hold on to Him. 

And I hope you know that sin is in the world, but Jesus goodness is here too. 

May His light shine bright around you today. 

May you feel His comfort.

May He rescue you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Love Shine

Not Worry? How hard is that?

He Chose You To Love You