I Will Not Be Disappointed

Isaiah 49:23
"...Then you will know that I am the LORD;
Those who hope in me will not be disappointed." NIV

I was reading chapter 49 of Isaiah today and when I came to the tail-end of verse 23, I stood to attention.

My heart knows this, but it needed to hear the comfort of these words today.

When the people I love struggle it can tear my heart apart. 

I have been bringing many petitions to the Lord for them, still...

This verse reminded my heart that God will not disappoint me. God loves the ones I pray for and I will not be disappointed.

As always, I just need to trust. Believe. 
He has always been faithful to show me, He is the Almighty God who cares for me, and those I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Love Shine

Not Worry? How hard is that?

Unbelief moments.