How Many Kings by Downhere

Yesterday morning didn't start out so great for my daughter. She was tired and feeling grumpy. Since she had enough time before school to take a short nap, she curled up in my bed, and turned on her Pandora radio station we had set up for her.

I let her have breakfast in bed while she listened to her music.

The next time I came in the room she said, "Mommy, I feel like dancing." That made me smile. She was obviously feeling better.

When I came back a few minutes later, she was standing on the bed, singing, with her hands in the air.

I was busy doing things in the room, when her sweet voice sang out, "How many Fathers gave up their son for me?" I turned around to see joy all over my daughters face as she sang the song.

Hearing those words from a child lips really touched my heart. How many dad's would give up their child for her, for me, for you?

There is one who did. He gave His Son for us because He loves us so much!

I pray that truth would penetrate deep into my mind and heart. And I pray that for you too!

I hope you can take a moment to listen to this song. And I hope you are filled with how much you are truly loved. With an eternal, sacrificial love, like no other.

Just click on the link below and believe me, you will be blessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF952rzG3Yk&feature=related

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Love Shine

Not Worry? How hard is that?

WHAT IF?