Books By Linda
- Once Upon A Christmas 2015
- Sister Blue Thread Series - Hidden Song- Book 1
- Sister Blue Thread Series-Silenced Song- Book 2
- Like A Bird Wanders
- Once Upon A Christmas
- Always Home For Christmas
- Starry Starry Christmas Night
- Contact Me To Speak At Your Events
- 360 Degrees Of Grief - One of 64 Authors to contri...
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
"...Then you will know that I am the LORD;
Those who hope in me will not be disappointed." NIV
I was reading chapter 49 of Isaiah today and when I came to the tail-end of verse 23, I stood to attention.
My heart knows this, but it needed to hear the comfort of these words today.
When the people I love struggle it can tear my heart apart.
I have been bringing many petitions to the Lord for them, still...
This verse reminded my heart that God will not disappoint me. God loves the ones I pray for and I will not be disappointed.
As always, I just need to trust. Believe.
He has always been faithful to show me, He is the Almighty God who cares for me, and those I love.